Raster to Vector conversion refers to the process of using software and hardware technology to convert raster graphics into vector graphics. It is also called ‘bitmap to vector’ or ‘vectorization’.
Graphics Bangladesh Limited (GBL) located in the Bangladesh is a world class Prepress Graphics Design and Image Editing outsourcing company have 5 years of expertise and professional experience in Raster to Vector conversion service. We provide raster to vector conversion service of your image or data by using 100% hand drawn process with pen tool rather than auto-tracing. In accomplishing the task our designers are equipped with latest and handy software like Illustrator, Freehand, RaveGrid, CorelDraw, Flash, Inkscaps etc.
Raster to Vector (R2V) Conversion is the common method of converting bitmap dots into vector lines ad wire-frames or electronic formats which enables them to be efficiently stored in a secure form (not vulnerable to damage by enlarging at any size). Normally images mostly raster images are pixel dependent so becomes blurry or jagged when it is zoomed in or enlarged. But vector image has a unique quality which informs that size does not matter. The benefits of vector converted/vectorized image are:
- Has no jaggedness, no blurriness and can be printed at any resolution.
- The image can be scaled up or down without any loss in quality.
- Files can be upgraded, colors changed and scaled without any loss of detail or quality.
- Can be archived and stored for later use
It is popularly used for converting logo and artwork in software like Adobe Photoshop CS, Flash Animation in Macromedia Freehand and also for 3D Design in Auto CAD for mechanical, vector, clip art, civil engineering, and architectural 2D & 3D vector drawings. Just eye its popular application listed below:
- In computer-aided design drawings are scanned, vectorized and written as CAD files.
- In graphic design and photography, images and photograph can be converted form R2V for better usage and resizing, often without a change in appearance.
- Artworks, clip arts, logos, stencils, signs etc.
- Technical drawings to vector format / products to line drawings
- Maps, siteplans, apartment plans, building plans and evacuation maps to vector
- Custom clipart & icons creation, cap makers, trophy makers
- Vectorisation and colorizing cartoons
- R2V for posters and billboards
- Ready artworks for vinyl cutting
- Raster to vector service for Crests, Badges, Patches, Coat of Arms
- Digital Embroiderers & Printers
- Advertising Agencies and e-commerce shops
GBL’s Raster to vector conversion service includes over 300 different image formats such as IMG, JPEG, PCX, PDF, PICT, GIF, TIFF, PDF etc. We can convert your logo or any jpg image or data from a raster (bitmap) image to a vector format. Your logo will be completely redrawn manually using the smallest number of points possible (but still retaining image quality). We provide high-quality hand drawn vector images at the most cost effective and affordable price but no compromise in quality. Furthermore, we offer our clients to negotiate the price frankly before making any contract and welcome them to try a demo service free of cost.
Our standard turnaround time is 24 hours. But faster service is possible as per client’s requisite. The turnaround time depends on the volume and complicity of the job.